The Android developers have now unveiled their major android Oreo chapter to the public with more cool features. as all of us know, the Android OS is believed as the most user-friendly simple mobile Operating system. On the ground to offer more advanced experiences the dedicated developers has offered the android 8.0 chapter and now some of the uses have the access to officially upgrade their devices to this giant edition. Fine, are you a Nexus 6P user? well, then here you have the chance for upgrade the device. And at the moment most of the Android users are willing to gain the root access for their beloved Handset. So, if you too wish to Root Android O Nexus 6P device, then here the Simple guide for you.
Android Oreo at a Glance
As I noted above now the available latest android version is Android “O”. The 8 Android edition entitled as Oreo. Yes, after the chapter was live some of the older android device users gain the access to officially upgrade their devices to the latest edition. So, if you too with the eligible device, then after upgrading you can experience the features including Background restrictions for Automatically Wi-Fi turn on, Battery saving, FingerPrint Scanner, New Battery Menu, Picture-in-picture Mode, Redesigned Setting Menu, “unknown Sources” has replaced and more.
Root Oreo running Nexus 6P device
Well, as I mentioned above the Nexus 6P device has the opportunity to upgrade their device to the latest Android Oreo. Of course, the device was released on last 201j5 September 2015 and you have the access to upgrade to Oreo. Anyhow, if the Nexus 6P users enjoy the root access with the handset, then they are in a trouble to know the way how they can gain the root access for Android Oreo running Nexus 6P. Well, if you desire to root Android Oreo then here I have offered the simple method for you. So, you can go through it to enjoy the cool features.
Facts to Remeber
Fine, after deciding to gain the roo access for Nexus 6P then here we have offered the simple guide for you. Anyhow, Keep in mind root decision needs to be your Own. No one ready to have the responsibility. And further, before going through the guide, it will be better for you to have a full backup of the device. And you want to maintain a sufficient battery level with the device. Further, download and install the correct USB drivers to the PC. And setup the adb and fastboot of the PC. Now unlock the bootloader of the device and enable the “USB Debugging” function too.
How to root Nexus 6P
- OK, now to root the device you want to download the below-mentioned files
- Recent Nexus 6P TWRP
- SuperSu Config
- Now transfer the SuperSU, SuperSuConfig and SuHide to your device internal storage
- Move the applicable TWRP file to the ADB folder and rename it.
- Boot the handset into fastboot mode by press and hold the “Volume Down and Power” Key together till you see the fastboot menu
- Network the device to the PC via a proper USB cable
- Head to ADB folder and open a command prompt Window. To open a Comand prompt head to ADB installation folder and in the address bar type cmd and enter
- Now to verify the connection type Fastboot devices and enter. then you can see the device serial number after a successful connection.
- Now the twrp-oreo.img command want to change the name you enter in the TWRP image
- Within few minutes the flashing process will complete and after that disconnect the handset from the PC and reboot to recovery mode. Now perform the recovery mode options with Volume Keys and use power button to select
- With the recovery mode go to install and select SuperSuConfig. This will not properly function with Oreo. But we can try as extra task
- Tap on select more Zips button and select SuperSU Zip file
- Go to the bottom and flash the files
- Select Systemless SBIN in the SuperSUConfig AROMA installer and select let SuperSu decide
- After the flash process head to the bottom and tap on the reboot system button
Well, after the process you can see the SuperSu app in your app drawer. So, you can enjoy the root access with your handset. But Keep in mind you haven’t the access to enjoy Netflix, Pokemon Go, Snapchat and some other app with the rooted device.