Best Way To Root Android Oreo 8.1 / 8.0
How to Root Android Oreo and other Android Versions?
If we want to know something about Android, we will come to search the internet. Yes, you came the right place to know the important things related to rooting latest Android versions like Oreo 8.0/8.1, Nougat 7.0/7.1, Marshmallow 6.0 and Lollipop 5.0/5.1. Otherwise, we hope to discuss what are the latest Tools available for Root Android Oreo? Actually, Rooting is the major key to access the Android operating system restricted files by the manufacturer. Which means you have the ability to access the Admin or Superuser privileges on your Android subsystem which you can modify or control the android heart of the OS. So now you can attain privileged control over various Android subsystems. Rooting is the most effective process. Besides, this is the only way we have to install more bolstered third-party applications that are not approved by Android vendors. Rooting operation is also same as jailbreaking devices running the Apple iOS operating system.
Further, rooting can also facilitate the complete removal and replacement of the Android device’s operating system that usually with a more recent release of its current operating system. Of course, the phone users have the ability to get Linux permissions with the Rooting. However, we can find thousands of Android rooting tools for the Android versions and the devices. SuperSU, Magisk Root, Kingoroot, Kingroot, Ping pong Root, iRoot, vRoot, Superuser, , Superuser Update Fixer, Root Checker, Clean Master, File Manager (File Transfer) and much more Android rooting tool we can see free download from the internet. But the problem comes when you will choose any of the available Android rooting tools for your Android versions such as Oreo 8.0/8.1, Nougat 7.0/7.1, Marshmallow 6.0, Lollipop 5.0/5.1. Indeed before you are going through any kind of rooting operation it is perfect to have a great knowledge about the mechanism of rooting as well as the app that you are going to start with. Therefore, let’s see discuss what are the possible Rooting options available so far considering particular Android version.
If your Android devices running on Android Oreo 8.0 or 8.1, you can get the latest rooting methods to root Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 with SuperSU and Magisk root apps. Indeed we can root Android Nougat 7.0/7.1 using most popular Android rooting tools called SuperSU and Kingoroot apps. Other than that, you have an Android Marshmallow 6.0 devices so you can root Android Marshmallow 6.0 using iRoot and KingoRoot methods. Likewise, you can root your Lollipop 5.0/5.1 devices using KingRoot and Kingroot apps on your favorite Android devices.
How to prepare an Android device for rooting?
Nowadays, Android rooting tools most popular method for all Android devices holders. Tully, Android rooting allows you to access the restricted software by all the phone manufacturer which tools are the most brilliant method you have to get root access to any kind of Android versions or devices. Although, it set your phone free and allows you to do your own way. Keep in mind that before you are going to start rooting the Android phone, you have to prepare an Android device for rooting. To do that, you just need to get full Backup Android files on your handsets. Because sometimes lose your important files saved on your Android phone with the Rooting process. Therefore, you can use to get a professional recovery tool for getting the lost files back in one click.
Besides, you have to make sure that your device has at least 50-60% battery backup in it. Because this rooting process takes some time to fully complete. So that you have to fully-charge your devices before the rooting starts. Also, you have uninstalled or disabled antivirus applications on your Android device. Additionally, you just need to enable Installation of apps from Unknown sources in your Android device by following this path:
Settings -> Security -> Device Administration -> Unknown Sources (Enable this option)
Sometimes you want a connecting to a computer via USB cable. But some apps not required a PC to go the Rooting process. So if it is unnecessary you can neglect that. Another important fact of rooting is once you cross this rooting process your device warranty will void. However, Rooting is the best solution you have to get root access to your Android devices hidden files and lots more can do as you wish. So that is the main reason most of the Android device users love to use this amazing operation to get Administrator permission on their handsets.
Are you an Android latest version such as Oreo 8.0/8.1, Nougat 7.0/7.1, Marshmallow 6.0 and Lollipop 5.0/5.1 device users here are the steps and latest methods to root Android devices using different Android rooting tools. So Android Oreo is the latest released version of the Android family and lets us see how to Root Android Oreo using SuperSU and Magisk root methods.
Latest methods to Root Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 using SuperSU and Magisk root
The latest eighth major version of the Android operating system is Android oreo and it was coming with Google Pixel and select Nexus devices. Actually, Android Oreo is a Smarter, faster, more powerful and sweeter than ever Android versions. This amazing version released to the public on August 21, 2017. Now you can download Android Oreo on most newer phones that run Google’s popular mobile operating system. When it released to the public all the rooting lovers find a rooting tool for their handsets. Currently, only two safe Rooting solutions have to root your Android device without any doubt. SuperSU is one of the Android rooting tools for the Root Android Oreo 8.0 or 8.1. With the help of this SuperSU Rooting tool, you have a great chance to Root access to Android Oreo devices. Although, another rooting app is the Magisk for Root Android Oreo 8.0/8.1. This is also the same method as the SuperSU app for Root Android Oreo. So now you don’t waste your valuable time for looking lots of Root Android Oreo rooting tools. You can use one of the above rooting tools on your handset that lets you root access on your device with a Single click. Here is the steps guidance for the Root Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 using SuperSU and Magisk root.
Complete Guide to root Android Oreo via SuperSU and Magisk Root.
As we already discussed above SuperSU and Magisk rooting tools are most popular Root Android Oreo apps which lets you get Administrator privileges on your Android oreo devices. So that SuperSU and Magisk are the best Roots Android Oreo tools for all the people who love to use an Android Oreo devices and here are the steps you should follow to get Root Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 on your handsets.
Root Android Oreo using SuperSU and TWRP Recovery.
If you choose the SuperSU method,
- You just need to download SuperSU zip file first.
- Then boot your device into a custom recovery like the TWRP Recovery. To do that you, please follow this guide on “How to install TWRP Recovery on Android?”
- From the Recovery Menu click on Install Now button and select the zip file SuperSU that you have downloaded first. Now selected the SuperSU.zip file and Swipe to Confirm Flash to start the flashing process.
- Once SuperSU is flashed, you will get Reboot System Click on it and you are done.
- On the Next Reboot, you will have full root access. So now you can enjoy the Root Android Oreo with your handsets.
Likewise, if you choose the Magisk method,
- Download the Magisk Install Zip file and another is Magisk Manager on your phone’s storage.
- Then boot your device into a custom recovery like the TWRP Recovery same as SuperSU method.
- After that Click on Install button and then select the Magisk.zip file which Swipes to Confirm Flash on the bottom side of your mobile screen to start the flashing process now.
- Then Once the process flashed, you’ll get Reboot System option and select it.
- Once it completed, open a file manager application and then go to the folder where you transferred the Magisk Manager Apk and Install it.
- Finally, Open the Magisk Manager app and check your device’s root status. So now you can enjoy the new cool features of your Root Android Oreo device’s performance as you like.
Android Oreo Rooting Tutorials for Specific Devices.
- How to Root Pixel XL on Android Oreo?
- How to Root Nexus 6P on Android Oreo?
- How to Root Nexus 5X on Android Oreo?
- Complete Guide to Root Android Oreo on Nexus 6P and 5X.
How to root Android Nougat 7.0/7.1 using SuperSU and Kingoroot?
Android Nougat 7.0 and 7.1 is the 7th newly released and more powerful Android operating system at the present. With the release of this latest Android Nougat 7.0/7.1, all the rooting lovers are looking any Android rooting tool for getting root privileges on their Android Nougat devices. So if you wish to root Android Nougat for getting more right on your device, you can choose one of the methods SuperSU and Kingoroot. Actually, SuperSU and KingoRoot are the most trusted rooting tool on your handsets.
Root Android Nougat with SuperSU
If you choose the SuperSU to root Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1 , you have to follow the simple steps to start the rooting on your Android.
- First, you need to download SuperSU latest version on your Window PC and make sure you have a custom recovery tool like TWRP on the computer.
- Then boot your devices into recovery mode and go to the TWRP menu.
- After that tap on install.
- Now Install the SuperSU file on your device and ensure the installation process is completed well.
- Next, you can return to TWRP main menu.
- Finally, Reboot the whole system by clicking on the restart option on the screen and then your Android 7.0 Nougat device will be rebooted.
Root Android Nougat with Kingoroot
likewise, if you choose Kingoroot app,
- You just need to free download Kingo Root apk file on your Android device.
- Then Install the apk file on your device.
- But while the process, if any error occured go to the Settings > Security > Unknown sources > Check the box and allow.
- Now, Kingoroot app will detect your device and it shows you the version of Android OS.
- Then, click the “One Click Root” icon to begin the whole process and you can view the rooting procedure on your phone and you just need to wait for the end.
- Finally, restart your phone and now you can find that you can uninstall any default apps as you wish.
How to root Android Marshmallow 6.0 using SuperSU and KingoRoot apk / PC.
If you retrieve to root access on your Android Marshmallow 6.0 devices, you can choose SuperSU and KingoRoot rooting apps to do that. Actually, just a single click you can root your Android Marshmallow 6th major version of the Android operating system devices with both of the rooting apps.
Root Android Marshmallow with Kingoroot PC version.
If you like to use KingoRoot PC Software,
- First you need to download and install latest KingoRoot on Windows PC. This is a best one-click Android root software distributed free to root your Android Marshmallow 6.0 devices.
- Then double-click the desktop icon of KingoRoot and launch it.
- Next, connect your device to the computer and enable USB Debugging mode from your device “Developer Options”
- Click “ROOT” to root your device.
- Finally, you have to wait couple of minutes and you will get a “Root succeeded” message on your PC screen.
- Restart your android device to enjoy root privileges.
Root Android Marshmallow with SuperSU and TWRP Recovery.
If you like to use SuperSU app,
- Download SuperSU latest version of your device.
- Boot into TWRP mode temporarily. (You should flash TWRP Recovery before you proceed.)
- Click on “Install” and select the SuperSU zip file that you downloaded to your device and Swipe to Confirm Flash at the bottom of the screen to begin the flash.
- This will install SuperSU and now it allows to get root access automatically.
- Finally, Reboot your device. If you want to verify root access, download and install Root Checker app.
How to root Android Lollipop 5.0/5.1 using iRoot and KingoRoot app.
All the Android Lollipop 5.0/5.1 users like to express them all the privileges access on their Android devices. So that most of the Android users looking any Android tool for the Android Lollipop 5.0/5.1 devices. Now you can use the iRoot and KingoRoot app to get Admin privileges access on your Android devices.
KingoRoot is the most trusted Android too for all the Lollipop 5.0/5.1 devices. First, you must need to free download KingoRoot apk on your handsets and Install the apk file of KingoRoot. While the process if any error occurs make sure enable the Unknown sources, to do that go to the Settings > Security > Unknown sources > Check the box and allow. Then tap the icon of KingoRoot and press “One Click Root” to begin. Finally, Get the result succeeded.
Anyhow if you using the app called iRoot, download the iRoot for Windows PC version and Install the iRoot app on your Windows PC. Then open iRoot on your PC and Connect your Devices to PC. The iRoot will detect your device automatically and Click on “Root” after detecting your device that reboots your device after success.
So you can use one of the above methods to root your device in no time just as it takes to brush your teeth.
Advantages and Disadvantages of rooting Android Devices.
What is good about rooting?
You can use any of the above wonderful Android rooting tools on your handsets. But Actually what we can do with this Root Android Oreo and latest versions like we discussed previously. With the help of Root Android Oreo and other versions can get lots of Advantages. The major fact to use the Root Android Oreo is enjoying and get access the running an operating system restricted files and more. Rooting gains you access as a superuser on the Android platform and you can completely control your phone by modifying the operating system that originally shipped with it. Once you go through this process you have the freedom to do whatever you want with your device and also customization you can do after obtaining the root access for your device. With the help of rooting it allows you to run special apps and you have the ability to removing pre-installed apps from the phone. The special feature of this rooting is hundreds of custom ROMs that can do anything from speeding up the processing speed of your Android devices to changing the entire look and feel of the Android devices. Indeed you can be freeing up system memory for additional files or apps.
What is bad about rooting?
The latest version of Android can Root Android Oreo just a single click. But you must be careful about rooting process. Because while the Rooting process you lost your Smartphone’s warranty in most cases. Although, a bricked smartphone is no better than carrying around a brick in your pocket. Because Rooting involves the risk of bricking your smartphone. Besides your smartphones can get viruses with Root Android Oreo and other versions. The intention of rooting an Android phone is to improve the phone’s performance like its speed up the phone or add additional features.
Actually, Rooting is the only way we have to gain administrative privileges on the system. So after you have a Root Android Oreo or other related versions access over your phone, you could browse your Android root folder and make any changes to the system files on your phone and you have the ability to make all kinds of changes and install more powerful apps. So that why most of the Android users love to use the Android rooting on their handsets. Stay with us to know more latest updates of the Rooting Android tools release with the upcoming Android 9.0 version and Root Android P will release immediately.